| 0:Theme = MCV default | 0:CustomModule = | 0:MainImageCaption = | 0:ToggleContentLongerThan = 1500
| 1:Type = Title
| 2:Type = MainImage
| 3:Type = Line
| 3:Label = Unlocked | 3:Value =
| 4:Type = Line
| 4:Label = Health | 4:Value = 3750
| 5:Type = Line
| 5:Label = Damage | 5:Value = 445
| 6:Type = Line
| 6:Label = Weapon | 6:Value = Flame-o-Matic
| 7:Type = Line
| 7:Label = Ability | 7:Value = Mutant Grenade
| 8:Type = Line
| 8:Label = Ultimate ability | 8:Value = Roasted
| 9:Type = Line
| 9:Label = Alternate action | 9:Value = Target Snap
- 1 Background
- 2 Description
- 3 Ability
- 4 Weapon: Flamethrower
- 5 Quotes
- 6 Quick Chat
- 7 Skins
- 8 Trivia
- 9 See also
Background[edit | edit source]
Crazy town, burn town, burn it down! My safe words -- they center me. The ramblings of a disturbed mind, right? Can't argue with that! Crazy town, burn town, burn it down! Was I born this way or am I the product of a society where being "normal" means following one arbitrary cause after another--like, are you a Korp sheep, or are you an OCTO sheep? "Octo-sheep"...heheheheh... That's a good one. Moving on! As I was saying, I'd REALLY rather set the sheep on fire...
Crazy town, burn town, burn it down! Being an automatic charismatic eccentric with a questionable fashion aesthetic doesn't always mark you as the most THREATENING merc on the field... (You need a box helmet? I got a box helmet!)... But at least it lets 'em all know you're having fun out there! People LIKE fun! And my flamethrower is a lot of fun! And so is burning things with flamethrowers!
...Heh. "Octo-sheep". Classic.
Description[edit | edit source]
Blaze is An Agent in Modern Combat Versus. He is one of three legendary agents along with Monark and Sarge. The weapon he uses is a flame thrower called the Flame-o-Matic which leaves a burning effect. His starting health is 3750 which goes up from level upgrades. He is of the Attacker class.
Ability[edit | edit source]
Blaze's ability is the Mutant Grenade. The ability costs 8 energy. It is a grenade that does high damage on the initial blast and during the main explosion multiple mini grenades come out which do a bit less damage.
Uses: (1) Quickly clear a control point of enemies. (2) Get rid of a group of invaders trying to take the point.
Weapon: Flamethrower[edit | edit source]
The beginning damage per shot is 24 per hit which doesn't seem like a lot but it has a lighting fast fire rate and even after you are done firing, the fire has an after burn. The weapon has a capacity of 30.
Uses: (1) Spray and pray (the flame have a wide radius and needing to reload is rare). (2) Sneak up on enemies and fire for a bit then run away while letting the after burn finish them off.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
When purchased[edit | edit source]
- "Agent unlocked! Oh, you're in for some fun."
When selected[edit | edit source]
- "You like me? You really like me."
- "Take a long, good look! Uh, eyes up here, mister."
- "Don't I feel like the belle of the ball!"
- "Oh ho! Is it my birthday already?"
- "I put the "fun" in...eh...fun killing!"
When deployed[edit | edit source]
- "Hey there, boys and girls... Daddy's home!"
- "Oh! I know! Let's play hide-or-you-die!"
- "Oh, I haven't been this happy since my first homicide!"
- "Shh, I'm visualizing my objective! ...Ah, OK! Let's go!"
- "I haven't felt this alive since I was abandoned!"
- "I have a 3 inch canister in my pants, and I'm not afraid to use it!"
Respawning[edit | edit source]
- "I'm a bit of a slow learner."
- "I don't wanna be dead, and you can't make me!"
- “Ah, oops... I’ll get ya next time!”
- "It's my turn to be it, so you better run!"
Killing an enemy[edit | edit source]
- "Aww... The little fella's tuckered out! Heh heh... And dead."
- "Oh, night-night, baby! Don't let the maggots bite!"
- "I missed you! KISSES!"
- "Ahh! You liked that, don't you? Dirty..."
- "Hoho, I LIKE you when you lie still."
- "Mm, I'll have a side of BEANS to go with my roast! Hee hee!"
- "Triple kill! So fun!"
- "Huh? Is that three? Yes!"
- "They keep comin', I keep killin'! Ha ha!"
- "Four down! Oh, what fun!"
- "And they said I'll never achieve greatness! Dicks."
- "Are you guys even trying? Ha! Sad."
- "BBQed five enemies!"
- "One! Two! Enjoy some BBQ!"
- "What number comes after four? I just killed that many!"
- "I'm on, a killin' spree! Killin' spree! Woo!"
- "I'm on fire! Oh no, wait, that's you."
- "Bee-BQ for president! Tell all your friends!"
Activating ability[edit | edit source]
- "Ahh, grenades. Who doesn't love explosions?"
- "I'll make the baddies extra crispy!"
- "Ready! Aim! Perspire!"
- "Ha ha! Listen to my symphony of booms!"
- "I get a grenade, you get a grenade, everybody gets a grenade!" (Enemy only)
- "Wanna play catch..?" (Enemy only)
- "Here, have a grenade!" (Enemy only)
- "Mommy said not to play with grenades... Well, too late!" (Enemy only)
Victory[edit | edit source]
- "I always dreamed this day would come!"
- "Yeah! I'm on top of the world!"
- "Group hug! ...Anybody?"
- "I've couldn't have won this without my mom and dad's neglects! ...And abuse."
- "Tell me ALL about the fabulous prizes I've won!"
Defeat[edit | edit source]
- "I'd rather eat nails. Mmm...nails..."
- "Oh no... That monster in my closet is going to be so pissed!"
- "Well that went really well!... If you enjoy masochism!"
- "Just, gonna walk away. Don't wanna get any "loser" on me."
- "Didn't have my game face. Can I have yours?"
Other[edit | edit source]
- "I always dreamed this day would come! Hello, beautiful!" (Jingle Blaze trailer #1)
- "Heh heh, hi. Come closer! I wanna whisper in your ear... Ha! Jingle farts!" (Jingle Blaze trailer #2)
- "Oh, yeah! Ha ha ha! Check this out... Yeah, you like it!" (Prisoner Blaze showcase)
- "*Cough* "Way too much!" *Cough*" (poisoned)
Quick Chat[edit | edit source]
Group Up[edit | edit source]
- "Uh, c'mere! Let's be besties!"
- "Over here, honey!"
- "Come closer! I wanna whisper in your ear..."
Ability Status[edit | edit source]
- "I'm almost ready to blow!"
- "Oh, I'm getting all charged up!"
- "Chargin'! Get ready!"
- "Ability ready, ha!"
- "Aha! I'll make 'em go boom!"
- "Hoo hoo! Time to release my little friends!"
Affirmative[edit | edit source]
- "Yup. Uh-huh. Yup, whatever."
- "Got it... Yup, yeah, OK, I heard ya! Shut it!"
- "I'm hanging on your every word."
Thanks[edit | edit source]
- "Oh, such kind words for little ol' me! I didn't say stop."
- "Ooh! Tell me more."
- "Oh, stop! Go on, go on!"
Hello[edit | edit source]
- "Heh heh, hi."
- "Hello, beautiful!"
- "Oh! Hi there."
Voice Line[edit | edit source]
- "Oh ho! It's hunting time, friends!"
- "Ha! I'm so excited!"
- "Ha! Jingle farts!"
Skins[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Flame-o-Matic is the only flamethrower in the series.
- Blaze is featured on the game icon.
- Blaze was formerly known as Bee-BQ.
- Blaze was nerfed in the first update.
- If Blaze is killed before he could throw his grenade, it drops where he died.
See also[edit | edit source]
|Agents in Modern Combat Versus|
|Attackers||Lock • Blaze • Revolv • Cub • Sarge|
|Defenders||Juke • Tower • Kan • Ronen • Knox|
|Assassins||Mi-Nu • Ghost • Sw1ft • Monark • Creeper|
|Specialists||Kult • Seven • Chapka • Hashtag • Witch • BLI-P|
|Other topics||Agent Skins|