Modern Combat 4: Zero HourEdit
|Phantom Unit vs. Saunders Global Security|
|Terrain||Urban (train station)|
Fracture takes place in the train station in which Saunders is hiding in the eighth mission. It is a very large map with varying areas, from snipers to shotguns.
(1) Main hallway: Much firefight occurs here, which is in fact a joint pathway halfway between the SGS spawn point and the US Army spawn point. This is also where Control Point Bravo is in Zone Control.
(2) Helicopter Crash Site: The crash site provides a large, open area with plenty of spaces to hide and sneak around your enemies.
(3) Cafeteria: This area provides plenty of opportunity for close-quarters combat.
(4) Train Station: The Train Station provides a lot of covered positions and flanking options. It's the perfect area to hide and ambush your enemies.
(5) Customer Service Area: You can look down on the Main Hallway from this location, making it an interesting sniping spot.
(1) Phantom Unit's flag
(2) SGS Militia's flag
|Multiplayer of Modern Combat 4: Zero Hour|
|Maps||Paradise • Blockbuster • Alert • Legion • Dog Days • Landfall • Overtime • Extraction • Backfire • Congress • Fracture|
|Modes||Battle • Team Battle • Capture the Flag • Manhunt • VIP • Zone Control • Warfare • Destruction • Bomb Squad • Barebone|
|Specializations||Intervention • Front Line • Support • Stealth • Demolition|
|Military Support||Recon Aircraft • Advanced Recon • Auto-Turret • Airstrike • Ground Drone • Hover Drone • Artillery • EMP Strike • Bomber|
- This is the only map in the series where the date is given, just like in the single-player mission Terminus.