| || |
MCV detailsBy Thesmoovelife
Gameloft revealed a ton of MCV details recently. Some of the main points:
- Brand new graphics engine
- No campaign
- Automatic shooting (traditional shoot button to be added later)
- ADS button replaced by double tapping the screen
- Play one of 12 "Agents" in different categories: Attacker, Defender, Assassin, Specialist
- Wall running on a few maps
- Focus on "eSports"
- Future controller support
- Player cannot pick from a variety of weapons, each Agent only has one
- Knifing and aiming down sights is limited to just some of the Agents
There will be a soft launch "soon", but it will be limited- 5 maps and one game mode, a 4v4 Zone Control.
The new graphics look awesome, as do the maps, but I'm not excited about the lack of a campaign and the changes to controls (though I'm glad they chose to not kill the shoot button entirely). Since it's free it's worth checking out, but I don't think I'll play it much.